Today is the last day of June 2009.
While it might not be the literal halfway point of 2009, it is the end of six months with six months to go.
With the year half over, it's good to do a little bit of reflection - both looking back and looking ahead.
Take a half-hour today to ask yourself the following:
1. What worked in the first half of 2009 and what didn't?
2. Who are the people that I need to invest in during the second half of the year?
3. Where do I want to be in my life (productivity, accomplishments, goals) when December 31, 2009 rolls around?
4. When will I actually complete the goals I made for myself on January 1, 2009 (you did make some goals, right?)?
5. How will I improve myself in one area of my life over the next six months?
Halfway points can provide a great opportunity to refocus, refuel, and refresh yourself on a long journey. You've made it this far. You just might be amazed at what you can accomplish in the NEXT six months.